In a flexible working setup, private office space separates your business or your team from others, offering more privacy and control over your environment than a shared or open-plan office. While flexible workspaces are often quite open and collaborative, many of them also offer a private offices for rent to clients who need more secure and confidential space for their business.
A private office in a coworking space is typically enclosed by walls or partitions, separating it from other communal areas, and often includes lockable doors for added security. You can find private offices for rent across a variety of workspaces, giving you the privacy you need while still enjoying access to the onsite services you need to support your business.
Benefits of a private office
- Increased privacy makes these offices ideal for confidential work and sensitive discussions.
- With less noise and fewer distractions, private offices often help to boost concentration levels and improve efficiency.
- With a private office and a closed door, it’s easier to prevent unexpected interruptions, and encourage colleagues to stick to agreed meeting times.
- Seclusion in a private office is beneficial for those on tight deadlines, removing distractions while they complete projects.
- Private offices reduce congestion and prevent workspaces from becoming overcrowded.
- A private office can also create a more personal atmosphere when meeting with clients.
Serviced private offices
A serviced private office will be fully furnished and set up, allowing occupants to move in and get straight down to work. Wi-Fi, security, cleaning services, kitchen facilities and reception services are all taken care of.
Managed private offices
Managed offices are a bespoke flexible workspace solution, giving businesses more freedom to brand and fit out the space in a way that’s tailored to their specific requirements and company culture. Tenants have more control over the design and layout and can make it as open or as private as they wish.
Find a private office for rent
Instant’s coworking spaces and serviced offices typically offer a combination of open and private workspaces, allowing you and your team to operate in an agile way and adjust your space according to your needs. Speak to our global workspace specialists about finding private offices at competitive rates on flexible terms.