Occupancy rates in both the CBD and the sub markets of Ho Chi Minh City remain high (around 92%) with companies attracted to both the bustling CBD as well as the opportunities for the more affordable areas of the city.
With an additional 100,000m² of office space expected to be added to the market by the end of 2015 prices will remain competitive but Grade A space could be quite hard to find as the majority of the new developments will provide Grade B space.
The prices for serviced office space can range from between ₫6,500,000 - ₫11,000,000 per workstation in Ho Chi Minh City, depending on location and requirements.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover a whole variety of amenities, which may include internet meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can me more cost-effective than traditional leases.
Instant Offices currently has a number of different office locations available in Ho Chi Minh City offering different styles and sizes of office space.
We are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Ho Chi Minh City:
- The city served as military headquarters for U.S. and South Vietnamese forces during the Vietnam War
- The city was renamed in 1975 when Saigon fell to honour Ho Chi Minh, the leader of the North Vietnamese when war with America broke out
- The Vietnamese language has six different tones; a change in tone changes the meaning of the word
- Vietnam has one of the lowest unemployment rates among developing countries
- The country also has a literacy rate of around 95%