While the CBD and the Kirchberg Quarter are still by far the most popular areas in which to rent office space, the last couple of years has seen an emergence of companies looking at the Station District and areas on the outskirts of the CBD that include Cloche d’Or and Belval.
The CBD, Kirchberg and the Station District currently have very low vacancy rates that could force businesses to look at other areas within the city.
A typical four-person serviced office in Luxembourg City can cost between €1,800 and €3,500 depending on location and quality of space. A typical desk rate is around €650 per person, per month.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover amenities, which may include internet, meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can offer great value for money.
Instant Offices currently has 25 different locations available in Luxembourg allowing for plenty of choice in terms of office style and size.
We are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Luxembourg City:
- Most Luxenbourgers speak a Franconian dialect of High German called Luxembourgish; however, most business is carried out in French while German is the first language taught in schools
- Luxembourg have won the Eurovision Song Contest on five separate occasions; only Sweden and Ireland have a better record in the competition
- The country is the only enduring sovereign Grand Duchy in the world
- There is only one university in the country, The University of Luxembourg
- Within the European Union member states only Malta has a smaller population