With Versace, Prada, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani and Missoni, to name just a few all headquartered in Milan, combined with the biannual Milan fashion week, it isn’t hard to see why the city is regarded as one of the major fashion capitals of the world, and an absolute ideal location for any company that works with, or in the industry.
However, Milan offers so much more than just fashion.
Home of Italy’s stock exchange, a European industrial powerhouse and host of the 2015 World Exposition, Milan has something for every business to benefit from.
A closer look at Milan
The following districts are the most popular areas in which to rent office space:
Centro Direzionale di Milano
- Located north-west of the city centre and makes up part of Zone 9
- Several of Milan’s skyscrapers located here including the Pirelli Tower and the Glafa Tower, along with many modern office buildings
- Ideal location for access to both Milano Centrale and Milano Porta Garibaldi railway stations
- The historic and geographical centre of the city
- Includes the main tourist sites including the Duomo di Milano, the Teatro alla Scala, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele and the Basilica of Saint Ambrose
- As well as the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, Centro Storico houses all the high-end fashion stores you would expect to find in Milan
- The main business district of Milan (Zone 9) that has recently undergone a process of massive renewal and designed to merge with the Centro Direzionale di Milano
- Divided into three parts; Porta Nuova Garibaldi, Portan Nuova Varesine and Porta Nuova Isola
- Major companies in the area including the headquarters of Italian global banking and financial company, UniCredit