The current vacancy rate in Hamburg is around the 6% mark. However, the high level of demand has not had a massive effect on prices in recent months.
The City submarket is still the most popular area of Hamburg to take up office space but large spaces in the heart of the city can be hard to find due to low supply.
The prices for serviced office space can range from between €300 - €700 per workstation in Hamburg, depending on location and requirements.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover a whole variety of amenities, which may include Internet meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can me more cost-effective than traditional leases.
We currently have over 20 different business centres offering a variety of different office spaces in terms of style, size and cost in Hamburg.
As such, we are confident that if you are looking for office space in Hamburg, we will be able to help you with your enquiry.
Instant Offices are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Hamburg:
- Hamburg is home to over 2,300 bridges; that’s more than Venice and Amsterdam combined
- The city is officially known as Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg; named after the first castle built on the site
- Hamburg is home to consulates to more than 100 countries – only New York City and Hong Kong have more
- More than 400 Chinese companies are located in Hamburg making it one of China’s most important European business locations
- Hamburg is home to Berenberg Bank, the second oldest bank in continuous operation in the world, founded in 1590, further enhancing the city’s reputation for being an important financial centre for centuries