In the past the majority of commercial activity and office space was centred around two main streets in the city, Olaya Street and King Fahd Road.
These areas are still very popular but companies are also now looking towards the north of the city where a lot of the new development of the city is planned.
A typical four-person serviced office space in Riyadh will cost between SAR 5,000 up to SAR 12,000 for the best locations and the highest quality spaces.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover amenities, which may include internet, meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can offer great value for money.
Instant Offices currently has a number of options available in the Riyadh area meaning that we can provide plenty of choice in terms of office style and size.
We are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Riyadh:
- With over 60,000 students across 15 colleges, the Princess Nora bint Abdulrahman University is the largest university for women in the world
- Riyadh’s camel market is one of the largest in the world, with approximately 100 camels sold each day
- The name of the city is derived from the Arabic ‘rawdah’ meaning a place of gardens or trees
- The population of Riyadh in 1962 (prior to the oil boom) was estimated to only be 169,000
- Riyadh is home to the largest coffee shop in the world, the Al Masaa Café which has 1,050 seats