In recent history, Moscow often experienced shortages in office space despite the opening of many new business centres and office buildings.
However, with the addition of new office space to the market and a recent reduction in demand and prices, the city offers a wide range of available office spaces of varying quality grade.
A typical four-person serviced office in Moscow will cost between RUB 100,000 and 150,000 depending on location and the grade of the space.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover amenities, which may include internet, meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can offer great value for money.
Instant Offices currently has a number of different locations available all across Moscow meaning that we can provide plenty of choice in terms of office style and size.
We are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Moscow:
- The average monthly wage in Moscow is almost double the national average
- The population of Moscow is approximately the same as Norway and Switzerland combined
- The Moscow Metro is the busiest underground Metro system outside of Asia carrying up to nine million people every day
- Only New York is home to more billionaires (78) than Moscow (68)
- Ostankino Tower is the tallest freestanding structure in Europe at 540.1m high; it contains 3,544 stairs and plays host to an annual stair race, the record is 11 minutes and 55 seconds