While rental costs have been seen across Liverpool (due to a lack of Grade A options), office space in Liverpool is still considerably cheaper than comparative cities such as Manchester.
With the cost of space continuing to rise in London and the south, along with the strengthening of the UK economy, Liverpool is well positioned to develop more space and become a cost-effective option for companies to set up in and grow.
A typical four-person serviced office in Liverpool can cost between £175 and £250 per person, per month depending on location and quality of space.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover amenities, which may include internet, meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can offer great value for money.
Instant Offices currently has a number of different locations across Liverpool and the surrounding area allowing for plenty of choice in terms of office style and size.
We are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn't know about Liverpool:
- With the largest collection of Grade II listed buildings outside of London finding unique office space shouldn’t be too much of a problem
- Internationally known for its music, Liverpool has produced artists with more number one singles than any other city on the world
- The city’s waterfront has been designated as a World Heritage site since 2004
- Liverpool was the first English city to be awarded the title of European Capital of Culture in 2008
- Legend states that if the two birds on top of the Royal Liver Building face each other then the city will fall