The demand for office space in Geneva remains very high at the current time with only around 5% of the city’s space available for rent.
Large spaces are scarce in the CBD with companies with bigger requirements having to search in the sub-markets, particularly around the airport area.
A typical four-person serviced office in Geneva will cost approximately CHF 1,800 – 2,400 per month to rent while cheaper options can be found the further you move away from the CBD.
However, when looking at serviced offices keep in mind that costs usually cover a variety of amenities, which may include internet, meeting rooms, reception services etc. As such they can offer great value for money.
Instant Office are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Geneva:
- Over 40% of Geneva’s residents come from outside of Switzerland making it one of Europe’s most international cities
- The World Wide Web was invented and developed at the CERN laboratories in Geneva
- Dubbed Europe’s tallest fountain, the Jet d’Eau sends water from Lake Geneva 140m into the air and is one of the city’s most iconic landmarks
- Geneva has one of the shortest average commute times of all major cities worldwide
- Lake Geneva is so large it can take up to three hours to drive around its perimeter