For businesses looking to move into Sydney, our specialist local consultant, Betty Chen, recommends the Sydney CBD, as it has the most options and is easily accessible by public transport.
One to two desk private serviced offices start from $1,000 per month.
The ANZ market does not typically use workstation or desk rates to give guide prices.
These prices will vary according to location and requirements, and cover the cost of amenities, which can include Internet, meeting rooms, lounges, kitchen facilities, reception services and AV equipment.
In general, private suites are favoured over coworking spaces.
However, Instant Offices offer a great variety of office types and sizes, and are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Serviced office providers can be flexible with the layout of the workspace, and are happy to discuss partitioning to fit a particular business requirement.
Why choose Sydney?
Key benefits of working in the iconic and internationally-recognised city of Sydney include a wide choice of office providers to cater for all your business requirements.
It's served by well connected transport links, which make for an easy commute, whether by bus, train, taxi, ferry, or light rail.
Sydney has been ranked as one of the leading cities for economic and technological opportunities, and is highly integrated with the global economy.
With a strong business market, international prestige, and excellent trading opportunities, Sydney is the ideal location in which to establish your business.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Sydney:
- The Sydney Opera House was completed ten years late and cost AUD102m rather than the original estimate of AUD7m
- One of the most multicultural cities in the world over 31% of the population were born outside of Australia; compared to the national average of 22%
- Sydney’s original high street, George Street is still one of the busiest streets in the CBD with the most top 100 Australian listed companies located here
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge is the world’s largest steel arch bridge
- Sydney was in the top 10 cities in Mercer’s Quality of Living Rankings 2015