Pricing for serviced offices in Madrid range from around €250 – 300 up to €1000 per person, per month for spaces in prime locations.
However, when looking at serviced office solutions it is always worth keeping in mind that these prices are often inclusive of amenities, which can include Internet, meeting rooms, IT and administrative support, lounges and kitchens, car parking, videoconferencing and AV equipment, among others.
Madrid has a good variety of office solutions available including coworking spaces and private offices. Instant offer a great variety of office sizes and solutions, and are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Why choose Madrid?
Madrid’s economy is diverse and dynamic making it an attractive option for businesses across a wide range of industries looking to set up in mainland Europe.
The public transport network is one of the most used and efficient in all of Europe while it has the highest number of trees and green spaces per inhabitant of all major European cities.
It is a city that can certainly provide a quality work / life balance.
Madrid is also home to two of the biggest football clubs in the world, Real Madrid and Atlético de Madrid, making it an ideal city for sports fans to reside in.
Five things you probably didn't know about Madrid:
- Located on a plateau 650m above sea level, Madrid is Europe’s highest capital city
- Founded in the 9th century by the Muslim emir Abd ar-Rahman II, the name Madrid comes from the Arabic ‘magerit’ or ‘place of many streams’
- Puerta del Sol is home to the centre (km 0) of the radial network of Spanish roads
- Madrid to Barcelona is the busiest air route in Europe and one of the busiest in the world
- Madrid has the third longest Metro system in Europe behind London and Moscow and the seventh longest in the world