The prices for serviced office space can range from between €300 per workstation for locations away from the CBD, rising to around €850 per workstation in the CBD depending on exact location and requirements.
However, when looking at serviced offices it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover a whole variety of amenities, which may include Internet meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can me more cost-effective than traditional leases.
We currently have over 50 different business centres offering a variety of different office spaces in terms of style, size and cost in Barcelona.
As such, we are confident that if you are looking for office space in Barcelona, we will be able to help you with your enquiry.
Instant Offices are able to accommodate most enquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Barcelona:
- Barcelona’s beaches make it one of the best beach cities in the world but prior to 1992 there were no public-access beaches as the coastline was populated by local industries
- Barcelona was the first and only city to receive the Royal Gold Medal for architecture in 1999, an honour that has been awarded to individuals by the Royal Institute of British Architects since 1848
- La Rambla, the most famous tourist avenue in the city is actually five streets combined: Canaletes, Estudis, Sant Josep, Caputxins and Santa Mònica
- ‘Catanyol’ a mix of Catalan and Spanish is widely used in Barcelona
- Some people believe Hercules was the founder of the city, approximately 400 years before Rome was built, while others believe Carthaginian Hamilcar Barca, father of Hannibal, founded the city, who named the city Barcino after his family in the Third century BC