Demand for office space in L.A. is currently very high with overall office space vacancy lower than it has been for a number of years.
With low vacancy largely driven by new technology companies and supplemented by plenty of requirements from entertainment, media, financial and law businesses, prices are expected to continue to rise over the coming months and years.
Prices for serviced office space in L.A. range from around $600 to $1,200 per person, per month.
Depending on location and requirements prices will vary, so it’s always worth getting in touch with us so we can explain more.
When looking at serviced office space keep in mind that these costs usually cover a variety of amenities and as such can offer great value for money.
Office providers in Los Angeles supply a wide range of solutions and sizes of space ranging from single workstations and coworking spaces up to entire suites that easily house much larger requirements.
We currently have almost 100 different Los Angeles locations available on Instant Offices so you can be sure that we are able to accommodate most inquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Los Angeles:
- People from over 140 countries, speaking 224 languages call Los Angeles home
- Thomas Edison held so many film patents in New Jersey that filmmakers moved across the country to L.A. due to fears of infringement and began the city’s link with film history
- Beverly Hills was originally a ranch for growing green lima beans before it became the shopping haven for the rich and famous that it is today
- Home to one of the busiest ports and one of the busiest airports in the world
- The city was originally known as “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora Reina de los Angeles sobre el Rio Porciuncula” meaning “The town of our lady queen of the angels on the Porciuncula River."