Overall Grade A vacancy rates in Taipei are currently north of 10% while a substantial amount of Grade B space is due to come onto the market in the coming months in the periphery of the city.
Despite this a lot of companies are still looking for premium space, especially in the Xinyi District as they look for high profile locations and premises.
The prices for executive suites can range from between NT$ 10,000 to 20,000 per workstation in Taipei, depending on location and requirements.
However, when looking at executive suites it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover a whole variety of amenities, which may include internet meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can me more cost-effective than traditional leases.
Instant Offices currently lists over 30 different office locations in the Taipei area so we are confident that if you are looking for office space here, we will be able to provide something that matches your needs.
We are able to accommodate most inquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Taipei:
- Between 2004 and 2010 Taipei was home to the tallest building in the world, Taipei 101, until it was usurped by Dubai’s Burj Khalifa
- You can receive free public Wi-Fi access throughout the whole of Taipei
- Traditional Chinese rather than Simplified Chinese is used in Taipei and throughout the whole of Taiwan
- Taipei has only been the capital city of Taiwan since 1949
- Garbage trucks in Taipei play a high-pitched tune to alert residents of their arrival; not unlike ice cream trucks in the western world