Current vacancy rates in Metro Manila are very low (around 3%) due to the high popularity of tasking office space here.
Despite the low vacancy rates prices are still very cost-effective when compared with comparative cities in the region.
The areas of Makati, Taguig and Quezon City are due to see up to 1.8 million square meters of office space added to the market by the end of 2017 that will also help to keep prices competitive.
The prices for executive suites can range from between Php 10,000 to 25,000 per workstation in the Metro Manila area, depending on location and requirements.
The Makati CBD area is the most expensive for office space in the Metro Manila area while cost-effective options can be found for companies willing to look at other districts.
However, when looking at executive suites it is always worth keeping in mind that these costs usually cover a whole variety of amenities, which may include internet meeting rooms, reception services etc., and as such can me more cost-effective than traditional leases.
Instant Offices currently lists over 30 different office locations in Manila so you can be sure to find plenty of different size and space options to suit your business requirements.
We are able to accommodate most inquiries, from one person through to 100 or more depending on the specifics.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Manila:
- Manila was originally named Ginto, which translates as Land of the Gold
- The Philippines is known as the ‘text’ capital of the world with approximately 1.4 billion SMS messages sent daily
- When viewed from above, Manila City Hall looks like a coffin; it was designed in the shape of the shield of the Knights Templar
- The Philippines is the world’s leading producer of coconuts
- Quezon Memorial Shrine’s three vertical pylons were purposely built to a height based on President Quezon’s age when he died