Instant works entirely from your brief, finding the office to suit your location needs, negotiating with landlords and lawyers to agree terms and sorting out all the refurbishments prior to you moving in.
During the contract, we are responsible for the management and maintenance and whatever it takes to make sure your office fits with your service level agreement. You simply enter into one contract with Instant for a set term – with options to break or extend as required – leaving you free to run your business.
The Managed Office process
Scope & research
- Agree brief
- Evaluate options
- Identify building
- Agree budget
Design & Contract
- Agree specification
- Fix price
- Sign contract
- Supplier and project management
- Weekly site meetings
- Manage, maintain and service
- Exit management
Core elements of a Managed Office contract include:
- Searching for your ideal office space using our extensive network of contacts, giving us access to the whole spectrum, including off-market properties;
- Design and detailed specification of the office including all fit-out, furniture, cabling, and any additional services;
- Funding of all capital expenditure including fit-out and furniture;
- Negotiation of all the individual supplier contracts to make sure you get the best value for money.
- Contract liability – we contract directly with all suppliers including the landlord, building contractors and ongoing suppliers;
- All ongoing FM including utilities, cleaning and maintenance;
- All dilapidations liabilities;
- Management of the whole process from initial search to final exit;
- IT and telephony can be provided by Instant if you prefer.