Dublin is a competitive market with limited space. If you're looking to expand your business into Dublin, make sure you speak to an expert. Top priorities for businesses looking to move into Dublin are the rental rates, transport links and the location.
Jessica Colson, Instant Office's specialist local consultant for Dublin, recommends Dublin 2 for its exceptional transport links, large choice of executive suite options and wide range of businesses in the area.
The cost of workspace in Dublin varies considerably, depending on office size and function, as well as location.
In our experience, people rarely ask for co-working space in Dublin, preferring private offices instead.
Instant offer a great variety of office sizes, and are able to accommodate most inquiries, from one person through to 100 or more, depending on the specifics. Providers can be flexible with the layout of the workspace, and are usually happy to fit a particular requirement.
Why choose Dublin?
Dublin is quickly becoming a technology and communications hub. In recent times, top industry news sources have speculated that the city is on its way to overtake London as Europe’s center for technology, with major industry players setting up premises in the city. Housing the International Financial Services center, it's also an ideal choice for businesses in the financial industry.
Dublin is internationally recognized, ranking as the fourth richest city in the world by purchasing power, with influence in a number of industries and, if you’re a beer fan, it's home to Ireland’s famous Guinness.
Five things you probably didn’t know about Dublin:
- Dublin or “Dubh Linn” is an Old Irish Gaelic phrase that translates to “Black Pool”
- 10 million pints of Guinness are produced in Dublin every single day
- While Dublin is relatively small, it is home to Phoenix Park, the largest enclosed city park in Europe
- You can cycle from one side of the city to the other in just half an hour
- The headquarters of the national broadcaster, RTE, was originally built for use as an abattoir